I bet you hear this from women all the time:
“You’re such a nice guy, but…”
The dreaded ‘nice guy’ trap.
I cannot tell you how many men I speak to who tell me, “women don’t want nice guys, they want **ssholes.”. Well, that’s not actually the case, but it can look that way from your perspective.
Because you keep getting rejected, tossed to the side, chosen second and unappreciated, right?
Actually if you can believe it, you are EXACTLY what most women want. In fact women are out there every single day looking for men just like you.
So why do they not date you??
One Very. Simple. Reason.
I’ve recorded a short video for you today, to explain why. Here’s what I cover:
– Why it looks like nice guys finish last
– Why this is in reality a total farce and nice guys really can own the game
– Exactly what you need to do to get there
This is an incredibly powerful video and you’re NOT gonna want to miss it.
The other day, a client told me: “I need a girlfriend. When I have a girlfriend, I will be happy.”
Oooooh man! This kind of thinking is so common, but incredibly flawed.
The moment you start putting the responsibility of your own happiness on to someone else, it’s a slippery slope. Because it’s flat out NOT someone else’s job to do that. Your emotional state, happiness level (and life!) are entirely on you. It’s yours to make as wonderful or as miserable as you want.
That’s the beauty of life!! 😉
Not only that, but that kind of thinking repels people instead of attracting them, and is GUARANTEED to keep you single. I’ve recorded a short video for you to explain why, and show you what to do about it.
Here’s what I cover:
- The three reasons that putting off your happiness will keep you single
- How living that way will make you feel like less of a man, and massively damage your self-confidence
- The fastest way to turn this thinking around and begin attracting the right women IMMEDIATELY
Are you ready to FINALLY experience success in your dating life? I can help. Schedule a call to chat: